Learn How to Use IT as a Strategic Weapon By Getting the “Big Picture” on IT
Whether you are a CxO or a programmer, getting the “big picture” on IT is critical to your success. But getting your arms around IT without a structured proven framework is like boiling the ocean. The Managing IT For Shareholder Value online training course solves this problem by explaining in detail where and how IT can add value to your business. This is the critical first step to bring your IT efforts in line with your business needs.
Developed by , this in-depth course explains how IT helps Fortune 50 companies achieve business success. The program is led by , an award winning thought leader, management consultant, and trainer with over 17 years experience managing IT. His audio narration guides you through more than 250 slides that show you, step-by-step, how to effectively and efficiently use all that IT has to offer. In addition to the online course, which you can take at your own pace and convenience, you’ll also receive a PDF version of the presentation, plus a certificate of completion. You are also eligible to receive 1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU).
A Proven Framework for IT Success
At the end of the day, most business leaders agree that IT is a strategic weapon, but they don’t know where and how to use it effectively. The key to leveraging IT is in not only understanding its capability but also where it adds value to a business. This course introduces a framework that sets the context for a meaningful discussion on IT ROI
- Business Driven Managing IT for Shareholder Value takes IT Capability and alignment from a nebulous concept to a business factor that can be measured, charted and understood.
- Practical The course turns IT into a business tool that can be used for shareholder value.
- Quantitative Techniques explained enable easy monitoring and control of IT alignment and value.
- Easy to Use Sourabh Hajela gets to the answers quickly and effectively
Focused on Business Results
As a business leader, your primary focus is creating shareholder value. Information technology is a means to that end. The objective of this course is to provide an overview of information technology capability, discuss how it enables business results, introduce a business focused approach to create an IT capability that enables superior shareholder value and learn how to collaborate with IT professionals. Specific questions of concentration in this course include:
- What is IT Capability? What are its components? How do they relate to their business counterparts?
- Why is an IT Capability essential for business results?
- How does business strategy drive IT Capability? How to fuse business and IT Capability?
- How does one create an IT Capability that maximizes business results?
- What is the ”lingo” that IT professionals use?
- How do we prioritize IT investments? Where is the biggest bang for the buck?How do we monitor and track IT investment results?
Learn More About Managing IT for Shareholder Value
If you’d like more details on the Managing IT for Shareholder Value course, click these links: