Learn How to Make IT Do More for Less By Using IT Governance
“Firms with superior IT governance had 20% higher profits than firms with poor Governance given the same strategic objectives.”
Dr. Peter Weill, Director, Center for Information Research , MIT (Based on a recent study of 250 enterprises in 23 countries)
The seminar presents an integrated approach to IT Governance by guiding the participant through a comprehensive, structured, proven framework and roadmap and its major components.
Developed by GPS Consulting, this in-depth course explains how many Fortune 50 companies use IT Governance best practices to achieve business success. The program is led by , a thought leader, management consultant, and trainer with over 30 years experience in IT Governance. His audio narration guides you through more than 250 slides that show you, step-by-step, how to improve your bottom line without increasing red tape. In addition to the online course, which you can take at your own pace and convenience, you’ll also receive a PDF version of the presentation, plus a certificate of completion.
A Proven Framework for IT Success The seminar presents IT Governance as a journey along an integrated roadmap and enables organizations to achieve higher levels of IT maturity and effectiveness:
- Pragmatic Leverages current and emerging best practices and case studies from leading organizations that work.
- Actionable Since IT Governance represents a journey, there are many strategies and actions that can be implemented to demonstrate incremental improvements along the path .
- Easy to Use Dr. Selig gets to the answers quickly and effectively.
Focused on Business Results Whether you head up the IT department, the finance group, or the entire company, your primary focus is on creating value for the business. Information technology is only a means to that end. The objective of this course is to provide an overview of information technology governance, discuss how it enables business results, and introduce a business focused approach to IT Governance.
The course answers critical questions like:
- What is IT Governance?
- Why is an IT Governance essential for business results?
- What are the steps to create an effective IT Governance?
- How do we migrate to this new capability?
- How do we monitor and track results?
- Are there tools and techniques available that can facilitate this journey?
Learn More About IT Governance
If you’d like more details on the IT Governance course, click these links: