How should a CIO implement cloud computing? Depends on their specific circumstance! A careful review of requirements must precede any migration to the cloud. A careful review of the application(s) - especially their architecture and usage - must precede a decision to host it in the cloud. The net of it is that one must evaluate multiple factors before deciding on a cloud computing solution. This case study can help.
- What is cloud computing?
- Why is cloud computing critical to enterprise success?
- Where and how does cloud computing add value?
- What are the disadvantages of cloud computing?
- What are the different cloud computing models?
- What are the issues related to cloud computing?
- How to manage privacy and security in cloud computing?
- What the key cloud computing platforms?
- What are the factors affecting successful cloud computing implementation?
- How to implement cloud computing?
This case study focuses on a business driven analysis of cloud computing - critical to the success of this adventure!