Social networks and news about them is all around us. Led by MySpace, Facebook, and Linkedin etc., the list is endless and still growing! Your challenge? Where is the money in Social Networking? The starting point of this discussion has to be in the demographics of social networks - who is on and what does that mean for your business? This research report - actually two - provides good information on the demographics and trends of social networking.
Digging For Social Networking Gold
- Webmaster Cioindex
DownloadDocuments are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf. 1
- A Guide to Social Networking for Business
- Business Use of Social Networking
- Social Networking Strategy
- Social Networking and Its Effects on Companies and Their Employees
- Avoiding Legal Issues with Social Networking
- Benchmarking Privacy at Social Networking Sites
- Social Networking Evidence
- How Are Marketers Using Social Media to Grow Their Businesses?
- Social Marketing Playbook
- Social Advertising Best Practices
- Flickr Social Network Case Study
- Creating a Social Media Strategy