How are organizations affected by digital disruption? Structures need to adapt - perhaps, rebuilt from the ground up! - processes need to change, competencies need to be developed, and relationships need to evolve. A change so fundamental that every aspect of your enterprise will feel it. This e-book discusses what, when, why, where, and how of digital transformation:
- What is digital and digitization?
- How have business models changed?
- What are the challenges of digital innovation?
- How to harness this digital tsunami?
- How have markets changed? How has your customer changed?
- What is the role of information in this digital world? How to value information and avoid drowning in data?
- How has marketing changed in the digital world?
- How to turn products into services - an imperative in this new world?
- How to spot trends and read data to predict the future?
- What is coming down the pike i.e. what does the future hold?
CIOs can use this discussion to shape their digital strategy - a structured response to digitization drivers.