This e-Book discusses in-depth key aspects of digital disruption and how leaders can harness it to their advantage - what is happening? what to expect? how to leverage it for value creation. Written for business technology leaders. Excellent discussion! (150+ pages)
This e-book will help the CIO design a digital strategy:
- Understand what is digital disruption
- Why is it such a big deal?
- Are some companies or industries going to be more affected?
- What can we learn from leaders who have successfully navigated digital disruption so far?
- How can leaders create a culture of innovation?
- Can you do it alone or do you need outside help?
- What are the key technologies that are intersecting at the digital junction?
- How should a CIO cope - fight or flight?
This e-book cuts through the hype and lays out a very clear picture of the massive changes that lie ahead so CIOs can get ahead of the curve.