This e-book discusses ethical issues related to the use of big data in the enterprise. CIOs can learn how to create a robust big data capability in line with their users' rights. Excellent Read! (150+ pages)
This book on ethics in big data will help you understand:
- What is big data?
- What are the ethical issues surrounding big data?
- What is privacy and how does big data affect it?
- What is open data and the ethical issues related to it?
- What is informed consent and why is it critical to big data success?
- How are these ethics related issues presented and discussed?
- How can big data be used ethically yet produce desired results?
Ethics do not slow down big data. They do not affect desired outcomes either. Most importantly, their use enhances trust with your users without which nothing delivers any value.
Note: This is a tough discussion to follow so please be patient. It is definitely worth the trouble.