This is a complete guide to enterprise cloud transformation. CIOs will learn how to create a strategy and implementation plan for cloud computing. Excellent Read! (150 pgs)
This executive's guide to planning and migration to cloud computing will help you understand:
- What is cloud computing?
- What are the opportunities and challenges presented by cloud computing?
- How to create a business case for cloud computing?
- How to measure and track cloud computing value?
- What are the different models of cloud computing?
- How to pick the right one for your organization?
- How to plan for cloud computing?
- What are the key considerations such as security
- How to design the right enterprise architecture for cloud computing?
- How to migrate to the desired cloud computing configuration?
- What are enterprise best practices in cloud computing?
CIOs can learn how to create a strategic plan for enterprise cloud transformation, communicate effectively with key stakeholders, and monitor and track progress along the way. MUST Read!