This in-depth discussion explores one of the biggest barriers to business transformation: organizational culture. CIOs can learn from experts how to manage cultural change that must precede any organizational transformation. Excellent Read! (100 pages)
This e-book on leading digital transformation driven organizational change will help you with the following:
- What is organizational culture?
- Why is organizational culture important to digital transformation?
- What are the barriers to digital transformation?
- Why is organizational culture difficult to change?
- How to change organizational culture in support of business transformation?
- How have "traditional" companies managed to change their organizational culture?
CIOs MUST understand how important organizational culture is to digital transformation. This could be the first step in that education.