This document provides an overview of the key information technology governance (IT Governance) Frameworks. CIOs can understand the key frameworks and their underlying concepts, strengths and weaknesses, and application to solve real world problems in their organization. Excellent Read! (100 pages)
This introduction to IT Governance frameworks will help you understand:
- What are the key IT Governance Frameworks (ITIL, COBIT, MOF, Risk IT, ValIT...)?
- What are the key underlying IT Governance concepts?
- How do IT Governance frameworks relate to each other?
- Where do IT Governance frameworks differ from each other?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of IT Governance Frameworks?
- Where to apply an IT Governance framework?
- How to use an IT Governance framework to create business value?
This one reference can be used to learn about key IT Governance frameworks and their application. MUST Read!