Information security guide covers the following topics:
- What is information security?
- Why is information security important?
- How to implement information security in the enterprise?
- What are the governance structures and mechanisms that support information security?
- How to assess risks associated with information security?
- How to devise an information security strategy?
- What are key controls and how to implement them to secure the organization?
- How to monitor security on an ongoing basis?
The guide covers key concepts, and processes to secure the enterprise. Excellent Read!
DownloadDocuments are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf. 1
Information Security, Information Security Guides, IT Operations, IT Operations Downloads, IT Operations Features