This IT Operations Guide focuses on the management and control of the "information" lifecycle. What are the risks to IT Operations and how to manage them for uninterrupted service to the enterprise:
- What are IT Operations and how to manage them?
- What are the key roles and responsibilities in operating IT on a day to day basis in an organization?
- What are the key risks that can disrupt IT Operations? How to manage these risks?
- How to assess risks in each layer of the IT infrastructure? How to mitigate these risks?
- How to assist users of information technology effectively and efficiently?
- How to monitor and manage operations?
- How to conduct capacity planning for IT infrastructure?
- How to monitor and report key events in IT Operations?
This is an excellent guide for the CIO to understand, assess, monitor, and mitigate risks that can derail a smooth running IT shop.