CIOs can chose from many enterprise architecture frameworks. At a point in time, within reason, any choice is a good one. However, over time, as new technology and frameworks appear, how adaptable is your framework? Can you measure your progress on a continuum so you make better decisions about EA? This paper presents an in-depth discussion on this issue with a solid theoretical foundation with significant practical implications.
- What is enterprise architecture? What are its key elements?
- How is enterprise architecture affected by disruptive technologies and frameworks?
- How should enterprise architecture adapt to evolving organizational and technological change?
- How to model enterprise architecture evolution over time?
- How does this EA maturity affect business results?
CIOs will have to adapt this model to work in practice. However, this is a great start to outcomes based management of enterprise architecture. MUST READ!