This is an excellent sample of presenting the role, structure, achievements of IT Governance in the enterprise. Excellent Read for CIOs who want to learn how to effectively communicate with their peers and organization. (100 pages)
This sample presentation of IT Governance and Progress illustrates the following:
- What is IT Governance?
- Why is IT Governance important?
- What is the decision making model for IT?
- What are the key roles and responsibilities?
- What is the timeline of key events shaping IT?
- What results has IT achieved?
- What is the journey ahead? What to expect next
This is an excellent example of a CIO showing how to make the world take notice. CIOs can use this as a template to make their presentation to the CEO, peers, and the board.