This presentation set provides an in-depth exploration of the value of information technology to business. It discusses the imperatives for organizations to compete and how information technology helps address those requirements. CIOs can learn why information technology is critical to the business from a strategic perspective. Excellent Read!! (150+ pages)
This introduction to the strategic use of information technology will help you understand:
- Why is information critical to all aspects of the business?
- What are the imperatives for competition in this information age?
- What must a business do to address these critical requirements?
- How does information technology help?
- How to create an information technology capability aligned with business needs?
This discussion can help CIOs look at IT as a strategic weapon and design a capability that helps their organization achieve and sustain competitive advantage. MUST Read!