This comprehensive e-book provides guidance on managing information technology for competitive advantage. CIOs can learn the role technology MUST play in the 21st century enterprise - one of a driver of business strategy - and how to manage IT towards that end. Excellent Read!! (750+ pgs)
This executive's guide will help you understand how to manage information technology in the modern enterprise:
- What is the role of information technology in the 21st century organization?
- How to create a strategic plan to harness IT's power for competitive advantage?
- How can technology fundamentally reshape organization design and capabilities?
- What are the key concepts in technology - software, internet, telecommunications etc.?
- How to analyze, design, deliver, and maintain systems that consistently deliver business value?
- How has the advent of the internet changed the role of technology?
- How has emerging technology such as artificial intelligence changed the use of technology in the enterprise?
- What are the key decisions facing technology managers and how should they deal with them?
- How manage business processes to work in tandem with technology to create value?
- How to manage technology driven change that is a given in today's world?
This e-book uses a case study to illustrate key concepts in strategic technology management, its use in the real world, and impact on business strategy. MUST Read!