This e-book discusses the imperative for digitizing the operations of a business. CIOs will learn the drivers for digital transformation of company operations and how to go about transforming your operations for the digital age. Excellent discussion! (80 pages)
This e-book on an operating model for digital business will help you with the following:
- What comprises operations?
- Why are operations critical to a company's success?
- How has this digital age changed operations?
- Why should a company transform its operations to compete in the 21st century?
- What are the areas most critical to digital operations transformation?
- How are companies transforming their operations in the digital age?
- What are the key technologies that help with digital operations transformation?
- How to implement digital operations transformation?
Technology is closely connected with all aspects of operations so CIOs will find this discussion especially interesting.