The Project Portfolio Management Process Guide discusses the following:
- What is Project Portfolio Management? Why is it important?
- What is the Project Portfolio Management step-by-step process? What is the PPM life-cycle?
- What are the key terms used in PPM?
- What is the organization, and governance required for successful PPM implementation?
- What are the key roles, and responsibilities for effective PPM?
- How does PPM integrate with other enterprise processes such as strategic planning?
- What are some best practices, tips, and tricks that can help PPM deliver business value?
- How to do a mid course correction in strategy as we learn, and assess results?
- How to ensure business value delivery? How to measure it? How to report it?